- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Growth Marketing Executive
Our mission is to help ambitious D2C, B2B & B2C companies to grow faster and to stay human at scale, in the pursuit of deeper, more meaningful brand loyalty.
We do this by bringing together the latest thinking, the best technology and the smartest people to focus on the growth goals of your business. Our solutions cover the end-to-end process of finding good fit leads for your business and helping you to convert them into clients. Proud to be HubSpot Partners
We work with a range of SMEs and corporates across Fashion, Beauty, Health, Commerce and SaaS to optimise their inbound sales and marketing activity and produce better, more purposeful online content to connect and engage with their target audience.
Purpose of the job
• To be a key driver in developing, optimising and executing all digital communications for our clients' brands on a global basis targeting B2C, B2B2C ,B2B and partner audiences.
• To measure and maintain the success of digital campaigns and make recommendations for improvements.
So this covers:
-Measuring and auditing current activity against a performance matrix
-Using social data to extract insights
-Developing a strategy for social platforms and editorial content across digital channels
-Continuously optimising social media targeting, content and conversion
-Production of content for social media and lead generation programmes
Responsible for re-occurring and ad hoc end consumer email campaigns, including reviewing content and imagery, campaign optimisation through personalisation and detailed audience segmentation, journey building, campaign deployment and reporting.
Overseeing marketing process documentation, end to end consumer campaign activity, JIRA and SharePoint maintenance and campaign catalogue management.
• Educated to degree level, ideally with a marketing / business focus.
• Marketing and customer communications experience (including email marketing).
• Outstanding verbal and written communications.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage and prioritise workload.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow process.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
• Computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; with the ability to grasp new software packages. An understanding of basic HTML is helpful but not essential.
• A Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• A team player.
• Creative thinker with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills – with an eye for detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels of management, subject matter experts and staff at every level of the organisation.